Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's a bird, it's a plane... it's an American Eagle!



More presents for ME!!







Grandpa (Harold, seen in the photo below giving Grandma Margie bunny ears.... now you see where I get it from!) gave Tristan a 1999 1 oz. gold American Eagle coin today! I will be taking this over to my in-laws to hide away in their safe until Tristan is old enough to understand what a GREAT GIFT Grandpa just gave to him! For those of you that don't know, my dad has always had a great love for coins and he's collected them all of my life and I'm quite sure much longer. I actually have a silver penny that for some reason I am very, VERY fond of... hee, hee, hee




He can't wait to thank you in person dad!



Then, Tristan got these great shoes from my friend Julie King in Chicago. I was in Bible study with her long ago and although I am bad about staying in touch with her... she's ALWAYS been one of those people that I immediately loved. She and her husband Steve and their fabulous kids will always hold a special place in my heart!!



Thanks Jules!! Oh...and the rest of the King clan!
Off to help Holt with our garden. I love Saturdays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment