Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jennifer and Mattie came to say Hi!!


Jennifer and Mattie are here to meet Mr. Cheeks!



This is me... from the eyes of a 2 year old - Mattie Prescott and her mom Jennifer came to meet Tristan and what fun we had!! Mattie took about 50 pictures and some of them were quite good!!






I was saying "cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese" and then she copied me and SO CUTE!!

This is mama Jennifer... from Mattie's viewpoint of course!

This is me and Jennifer... she took the pic. She was my saving grace when I was preggers... she gave me some fabulous advice (when I asked for it, wink, wink) and she was there to listen when I needed to cry. THANK YOU MY FRIEND... She was also my Secret Sister so I got to shower her with little gifts all year. That was the bestest!!



Love you Jennifer!!! Oh and Mattie...... I'd steal you if I could!!

1 comment: