Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 16, 2009

TYPO'S family

My sweet TYPO'S family gave Tristan a baby gift. NOPE... GIFTS!


They are a group that I'm in of FABULOUS Executive Assistants...we meet the 2nd Tuesday of every month for dinner and something fun and it's SUCH an awesome resource. I am currently the Secretary (of the Secretaries - how funny) BUT due to Tristan being sick and my maternity leave, Joanne Craiker... my angel ... has taken over my duties for months now. I LOVE HER!!

Enjoy seeing what they spoiled us with!


Cute little outfit and socks... OUTFIT goes PERFECTLY with our jungle theme... and they didn't even know that was the theme of T's room!




Then they gave us this VERY soft and VERY snuggle blanket!!




and hello... a FDNY onesie! AND how funny is THIS.. they didn't know that I'm FROM NY... WUHOOOO for the Yankees!




Then this VERY cute cow... and once again, Sharon didn't know that I am a COW FREAK. For those of you that don't know me well, whenever we drive by cows, I make Holt pull over so I can try and pet them. Started with my dad years ago... he always played along and let me do it so now the torture has moved on to my husband and I will do whatever I can to pass it down to my son!



Then Sharon MADE Tristan one of those towels that goes over their heads and keeps them all snuggly. Well, all folded up you couldn't tell what it was, just looked like a towel in the picture so I made Holt try it on and let me take a pic. THEN I told him what I was going to do with it. He tried to delete the picture but I ran. ha! I win!





Oh and lastly, two little sweet outfits...once again - Jungle themed and PERFECT! Sharon you are one smart cookie!




Thank you to my fabulous ladies... I can't wait to be back with you in April. I believe Holt will be bringing a little SOMEONE by to say hello and bat and eyelash or two. Anyone wanna hold him? Ha!





One more post to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment