Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 29, 2009

*SIGH*... Tristan may be sick AND the future Easter bunnies are no more

Woke up at 4am to Tristan having blood in his diaper again. Luckily this late mornings poopie diaper didn't contain any more blood.

I'm watching him like a hawk and if I see ANY more... off to the 24/7 Pediatrician's office for a look into what's going on. Ugh.........so scary.

Then... to round off my crappy morning, I went to check on my bunnies and they are all dead. I'm not sure if it's because we moved them, because it was 37 degrees the last two nights or because the mom never came back... but they died. They were all huddled together, so I assume it was in their sleep. Kimmie and I did our best to keep them warm and surround the makeshift den with blankets but I looked at the thistle and stuff we used to hide the "house" and it hadn't been moved so things didn't look good.

So sad......... here's to hoping the afternoon gets better!

1 comment:

  1. :(

    Poor bunnies. You did your best. Sounds like irresponsible parenting. Still so sad, though.

    ReplyDelete